Sunday 28 March 2010

spring brings insects, I bring bug spray

I found a camera in the cupboard. I should be happy. Infact I am ecstatic! Oh but its over 20 years old. Its not digital my dear friends, it needs a film. Oh and a battery. Problem is, Im not sure where to go to get my pictures developed, then I need to scan them, and so on and forth. I look forward to high quality pictures.
I also thrifted a FCUK denim jacket. Its a few sizes to big, but i think its beautiful.
Oh well, have a happy sunday.

2 comments:

  1. i looove deniem jackets!
    and good luck with your camera
    i'm following you now feel free to follow back :)


    http://ciaraspeaceloveandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always I think denim jackets are so cool!You can match it with a lot of nice clothes!Good luck with your camera,I'd like to have one too!
    Sorry my bad English!
    Congrats for the lovely blog,I'm one of your "fun blog" now,feel free to follow back ;D

    http://enlaburbujarosa.blogspot.com

    Byeeeee !!

    ReplyDelete