Friday 9 April 2010

Mmmmm,

I've been looking at the Fall RTW collections focusing on the M section, I've done a pick of my favourites, if its of any interest to you lot..
Michael Kors,


I'm currently in love with Michael Kors, after 22 hours of Project Runway and appearences of him, I'm in my element. The fall RTW collection is beautiful! The beiges, greys, blacks! The chunky knit and cashmeres the deep V necks! This was my favourite pick,


It reminds me of the 40's with the buttoned skirt and sweater. I love the length of the skirt and and how the colours are pulled in with the waist belt.

Missoni
I love the knitted highland style. The wrap skirts remembled a form of kilt, and the beauty of the slouchy coats and shrugs clasped with a pin.


The cool colours give a 'wrap up warm' vibe, although, with the crop I imagine you might get a chill. The neck detail is stunning as is the pattern on the skirt.

Marc Jacobs

With a palette of soft neutrals and pale pastels, this collection didn't fail to please me. From tweed and shimmer to low heels and ankle socks this outfit was my favourite.

The pale dress with the sparkley bow detail is lovely, and the socks and heels go very well together.
Maybe if your lucky I shall focus on a different letter, :)

4 comments:

  1. Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite designers. I love your blog. I hope you keep it up because it is very well written and informative. I am now a follower! Maybe you can take a look at my blog and follow me as well:)

    Tc, Nia B
    Dubai's It Girl
    www.dubaisitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looove marc jacobs hes is an amamzing designer

    ciaraspeaceloveandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the last dress and sandals and socks, perfect summer styling. amazing blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy. Bon weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. marc's dress is too cute <3

    http://naomuack.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete